|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, P.R.C.|
|Brand Name:||Basda Medical|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||1 unit/wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 Days|
|Payment Terms:||Credit card, Paypal, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200 Machines per Year|
|Product Category:||Open Superconductive MRI||Spectrometer:||Full Digital Transfer|
|Helium Capacity:||< 100L||Cooling Method:||Water Cooling System|
|Price Advantage:||< Permanent MRI||Material Of The Magnet:||Niobium-Titanium(Nb-Ti) Alloy|
Full Digital Transfer Open MRI Scanners,
100L Helium Open MRI Scanners,
Water Cooling Open MRI Scanners
Bstar-050 is the first model with the lowest magnetic field but the superconducting MRI system in the world. The machine has combined the permanent MRI with superconductive MRI. The system adopts panorama open magnet design of 360° patient space which is suitable for aged patients, children, ICU patients, and claustrophobia patients as well as future MRI interventional therapy and diagnosis.
Comfortable ventilation and lighting environment, soft and nature background music, non-magnetic headphones (optional), and advanced air conduction technology are all concentrated in this product. All these features comfort the patients during the examination.
• Rich clinical application
• First open-type superconductive MRI in the world
• Claustrophobia friendly
• Liquid helium zero consumption technology
It has the advantages which only permanent MRI equips such as a large open mouth, lower noise, less consumption, and lower cost, but has the advantages of superconductive MRI's high imaging quality, fast scanning speed, excellent hardware function and advanced imaging technologies. It assures perfect imaging while enjoying the fast scanning speed. It obtains superior imaging quality with unique cooling technology and magnet strength stabilization technique. High-quality gradient system assures fast scan and high-resolution images; unique eddy-current confinement technology assures precise images.
1) its electricity cost is much lower than conventional 1.5T MRI systems.
2) its config 4k cold head is from Japan, the brand is Sumitomo, which provides “zero” consumption of the liquid helium.
3) its open-type superconducting magnet, has a large open space that helps to reduce the patient’s claustrophobic fear, and effectively avoid involuntary movement which may cause image artifacts and other potential risk.
4) it has faster scanning time than permanent MRI, and the image quality is also better than permanent MRI, being close to 1.5T superconductive MRI level.
5) it is very suitable for interventional treatment, this is different with all the traditional 1.5T MRI in the market, thus the hospital can bring more new clinical projects and get additional benefits. Survey data shows that magnetic resonance interventional surgery is becoming a global MRI experiment hot spot, and purchasing open type superconductive magnetic resonance can help the hospital to get the development in MRI intervention field, at least in ten years the system will not be eliminated in technology.
Features compared to 1.5T Superconducting MRI and 0.5T Permanent MRI
|Item||Comfortable Space||Advance sequence||Scan time measurement||Maintenance cost||Price of spare parts|
Liquid helium: 100L
Good power consumption
|≤40cm||Less||Less||Lowest power consumption||Good|
Liquid helium: >1500L (Main stream)
Water chillier 7*24
It has a lower power consumption:
|Superconductive 0.5T||Superconductive 1.5T||Permanent MRI|
|Power Consumption||11,000 USD/Year||21,000 USD/Year||8,000 USD/Year|
|Liquid Helium Refill Cost||Average 5,000 USD/Year||Average 16,000 USD/Year||N/A|
|Estimated Total Cost||16,000 USD/Year||37,000 USD/Year||8,000 USD/Year|
• Superb performance in joints imaging.
Contact Person: Peng
Address: Floor 19, Block 1A, Basda Building, No. 28 Nantong Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, P.R.C.
Factory Address:Block 1B, Basda Building, No. 28 Nantong Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, P.R.C.