|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, P.R.C.|
|Brand Name:||Basda Medical|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||1 unit/wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 Days|
|Payment Terms:||Credit card, Paypal, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200 Machines per Year|
|Name Of Product:||Open Type MRI Scanner||RF Field:||Large Range And Uniform|
|Artifacts Reduction:||K_Rotat Technology||Magnet Type:||Panorama Open Magnet Design|
|Field Strength:||0.5 Tesla Magnet||Magnet Material:||Niobium-Titanium (Nb-Ti) Alloy|
Helium Magnet Open Mri Machines,
Niobium Titanium Open Mri Machines,
0.5 Tesla Open Mri Machines
• First open type superconductive MRI in the world
• Liquid helium zero consumption technology
• The system combines with both superconductive magnetic resonance system’s advantage of fast scanning speed
• Same advantage of patient comfort and low operating cost as permanent magnet MRI
Clinical Images Showcase
The price of the permanent magnet MRI is high Due to the severe COVID-19 pandemic around the world and the price of magnetic parts increased dramatically. As a 0.5T superconducting MRI, this is a great substitute product for 0.5T Permanent MRI machine.
1) its electricity cost is much lower than conventional 1.5T MRI systems.
2) its config 4k cold head is from Japan, the brand is Sumitomo, that provides “zero” consumption of the liquid helium.
3) its open type superconducting magnet, has a large opened space that helps to reduce the patient’s claustrophobic fear, effectively avoid the involuntary movement which may cause the image artifacts and other potential risk.
4) it has faster scanning time than permanent MRI, and the image quality is also better than permanent MRI, being close to 1.5T superconductive MRI level.
Contact Person: Peng
Address: Floor 19, Block 1A, Basda Building, No. 28 Nantong Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, P.R.C.
Factory Address:Block 1B, Basda Building, No. 28 Nantong Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, P.R.C.