|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||1 unit/wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 Days|
|Payment Terms:||Credit card, Paypal, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200 Machines per Year|
|Magnetic Field Strength:||1.5 Tesla||Liter Of Liquid Helium:||0|
|Patient Table Driven Mode:||Motor Driven||Gradient Cooling System:||Water Cooling|
|Shimming Method:||Active, Passive And Dynamic||Magnet Material:||Niobium-titanium Alloys|
Water Cooling Superconductive MRI Machine,
1.5T Superconductive MRI Machine,
Helium Free MRI Scanner
Basda Medical has been a leader in China’s MRI field for many years, not only with its range of bench top scanners but also with its digital X Ray machine, ultrasound and nuclear medicine machine, which have the widest range of capabilities both for pre-clinical and whole body scanners. We hope that you found the information you were looking for in this news article – If you have further questions, feel free to contact us.
Recently, Basda has announced the launch of the helium-free 1.5T superconducting MR that helps solve the problem of global liquid helium shortage. Generally, a conventional 1.5T superconducting MR system requires nearly 1,000 Liter of liquid helium to operate normally. The result is the world’s first MR system to enable helium-free operations, reducing the chance of potentially lengthy, costly, and even deadly disruptions, and virtually eliminating the dependency on a commodity with an unpredictable supply.
1. Bstar-150 liquid helium free Superconducting MRI has 9 advantage features.
1) There is no liquid helium in the machine meaning there is no liquid helium loss under any circumstances.
2) There is no risk of frostbite or suffocation for doctors and patients.
3) The system is equipped with the functions of automatically dropping the field when the power is cut off, and automatically raising the field when the power is restored.
4) Using cloud interconnection technology, the status of the magnet can be viewed remotely through a mobile phone, and the system can be remotely operated such as lifting and lowering the field.
5) It can be installed in any country and region, completely isolated from the influence of liquid helium supply;
6) There is no need to configure a quench tube like the traditional 1.5T superconducting MRI, which protects the safety of patients and surrounding residents to the greatest extent.
7) Lower service tower height makes site selection easier;
8) Available with shipping, air transportation and land transportation which greatly minimizes the difficulty of magnet transportation;
9) The new magnet architecture platform adopts modular design with higher integration. After quenching under blackout, the magnet field can be automatically restored in a short period of time without the need for professional engineers to arrive on site.
2. Strong gradient system
Strong gradient field strength and gradient switching rate can provide shorter TE and TR options, bring faster imaging speed. As the result, it can significantly improve the image quality of DWI, SWI imaging and EPI sequences. The gradient system adopts self-shielding design, which can effectively avoid the eddy current between the metal shielding layers, and carry out more accurate spatial encoding of the magnetic resonance signal.
3. "Super Uniform B1 Technology" RF System
The “all-digital spectrometer plus high-power and high-frequency power” amplifier can provide a more uniform and accurate B1 field, shorter excitation time and stronger magnetic resonance excitation energy, providing a solid foundation for improving the performance of the pulse sequence.
4, the fully upgraded AIT software platform
The groundbreaking SWIFT 2D/3D dynamic enhancement sequence can be applied to the dynamic enhancement of liver and breast which leads to thinner layer thickness and faster speed. With its supplementary RF fat sat technology, the system can provide options such as automatic subtraction in order to provide a new diagnostic visual field.
|Comparison between Helium free 1.5T magnet and Traditional 1.5T magnet|
|BASDA Helium free 1.5T magnet||Traditional 1.5T magnet|
|1||Year launched in market||2020||before 2000|
|3||Cooling method||Coils connect to cold head directly, no helium||Coils merge in liquid helium|
|4||Min. shielding room height||2500mm||>2900mm|
|5||Magnet service tower||Highly integrated||Discrete|
|6||Inner pressure after quench||Normal pressure||Very high pressure(danger)|
|7||Restore from quench||<2.5 days, automatic||>10 days, site engineer necessary|
|8||Maintenance cost||Lose 0 liquid helium when quench||Lose ALL(800L-2000L) liquid helium when quench|
|9||Cost after quench||0 dollar||125,000 dollar|
|10||Local helium supplier||No need||Necessary|
|11||Liquid helium refill period||Never||Need refill in around 3-5 years|
|12||Magnet control||Inteligent "One touch"||Operator can not control|
|13||User experience||Relax||Always worry for power cut and liquid helium|
|14||Magnet transportation||All ways(by sea or land or air)||By sea or land only|
|18||Shimming Method and Type||Active + Passive + Dynamic||Active + Passive + Dynamic|
|20||Homogeneity (10cm DSV, VRMS)||≤0.01ppm||0.01ppm-0.05ppm|
|21||Length of magnet(exclude cover)||157cm||140cm-1750cm|
|22||Inner diameter of magnet||600mm||600mm-700mm|
|23||5 Gauss fringe field(X,Y,Z axis)||≤2.5m x 2.5m x 4.0m||Around 3m x 3m x 4.5m|
|24||Self shielding design||Yes||Yes|
1, Motor-driven patient table.
2, Built-in-magnet high resolution 8-inch screen, the operation is convenient.
3, Have emergency stop function, protect the patients.
4, High positioning accuracy.
5, Support operation on both sides of the magnet, convenient and quick.
Water chiller set
Intelligent touch screen design, visual operation, and be convenient for maintenance.
1, automatic overheating, leaking, fault detection, safe and reliable.
2, one key recovery function.
3, config with a set of spare water chilling unit, no need to have any worry about the system downtime.
Contact Person: Peng
Address: Floor 19, Block 1A, Basda Building, No. 28 Nantong Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, P.R.C.
Factory Address:Block 1B, Basda Building, No. 28 Nantong Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, P.R.C.